Friday 3 September 2010

Issues of London

I was going to write about something really serious and important but I decided that the sadness that we are feeling is already enough so maybe writing about little things is probably better and best!

My life in London has not been a bed of roses...ohhh no siriiiii! this has been a hard journey that I had to endure alone, and no matter what people say, I think living in London is horrible! no matter how many things you can do, how many musicals, how many shops, how many parks...London is most certainly not a place for me...It's one of those places where despite being surrounded by millions (and literally I mean millions) you can feel the self...the loneliness...people in London are cold...
there are about 4 types of ppl living here:
1) the hippster " uhhh living in London is so cool..."
2) the "i don't care what anybody thinks"
3) the families
4) me the " I can't wait to get out of here"...

in London you miss everything, but most important you miss the smile of the nobody in the streets, you miss other ppl...I miss not feeling lonely...
London can sometimes be magic but it can also be so creepy and scary...

I will leave on day, and maybe that day is closer than I thought!

No comments:

Post a Comment