Sunday 26 September 2010

i woke up, got dressed, went to this amazing bakery...got back home and had breakfast...nice bread nice scone, strong coffee....and now here I am ...writing and interestingly enough feeling well....
It's cold outside, sunny but cold...I missed this cold air that wakes u up...this is the only thing I really like in the UK, it can be really cold...and you eventually have to snuggle up in all this nice accessories such as hats and scarves and gloves and to be honest....I CAN'T WAIT! :)

Acorder, vesti-me e fui uma padaria muito boa ali do outro lado do rio Tamisa...voltei para casa e comi...bom pão, um bom scone e um café forte...e agora aqui estou...a escrever e interessantemente sinto-me bem...Lá fora esta frio, um dia solarengo mas frio...já tinha saudades deste ar frio que nos acorda...esta é a única coisa que eu relamente gosto no Reino Unido, é que consegue ser mesmo frio...e eventualmente temos que nos aconchegar em acessorios como chapéus, cachecois, luvas e para ser muito honesta....MAL POSSO ESPERAR! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment