Thursday 23 September 2010

Life in London


Today I woke up, like everyday, at 7.00 am...to then jump out of the bed at 7.20. Got out of the house already late, and it was hot and sunny and I was even wearing sunglasses...I got in the tube emerge 45 min later in the centre and surprise surprise, what do I see??? RAIN!!!
Yes rain...and obviously I got upset because:

1) I did not bring appropriate shoes for rain
2) I was still with my sunglasses in the head (looking like an alien)
3) my mascara (rimmel) it is not waterproof...

So I almost run to work, to try to avoid getting wet feet and black face...

and it has been raining since...I just hope it improves until it's time to leave otherwise, will get home with wet feet and black face!! lolololol

Hard life in the city!

No comments:

Post a Comment