Tuesday 7 September 2010

if it has to happen will happen to me...that is a fact!

I know I used this blog mainly to complain and for some of my readers this may read as a sad blog, but that has never been the intention of this blog, actually this blog was supposed to be a real narrative of my adventure in this great country!
So I will try to go back to it...I wil try to be more cheerful and happy...as I promised someone very dear to me I will enjoy life more! (or at least try)

the only problem of this amazing plan is that I am a pessimist by nature, I truly believe that if something bad may happen it definetely happens to me...and this my friends, this is a huge block on the way to happiness...

today i decided to play along with this and against all odds I didn't go to work, and why? Because there is a 24h strike in the London underground and I was sure that if I endure the 2 hr journey (in a a normal day- God knows how long in a strike day)to work I would probably get there by the time I was supposed to leave....so today I am working from home!

just to prove my point that things always happen to me hear this one...
approximately 1 month ago i left home as I always do exactly 45 minutes before 9 I took the train as I always do...2 stations into the trip I heard the unpleasant announcement " ladies and gentleman, there is a signal failure we are experiencing severe delays, costumers are advised to take another line..." Fine I thought, I was just in a interchange so I said I change to this one...not great but good enough...and what happens?? surprise surprise...1 station into the trip we stopped in between stations, so in the dark part of the tunnel, and we listen the unwanted announcement " ladies and gentleman there was a passenger alarm in the train in front of us we will be on the move asap" well asap in London apparently is 45 min...after that we listen " ladies and gentleman, please hold tight we will be doing an emergency manouver" 1 min later half of the costumers in the train almost fall and we are being evacuated by walking 2 trains from the inside of the train up until the platform....what happened to the person that pull the passenger alarm I have no idea I hope nothing to serious, what happened to me? well i reached work at about 10.30 am completely sweaty and so annoyed that i can't even describe it with words...

so u see, this is just one of the unbelivable situations that I get myself in to...today i stayed home...i am sure If I went to work by bus I would most likely end up walking the 12 miles to work! lolololol

No comments:

Post a Comment