Friday 17 September 2010

shoppinggggggggggg!

Shopping is something that always make my mood, but not always in a good way...sometimes I go for a shopping session in order to get in a better mood and by the time I leave I am so so down...
I am guessing that we all had that urge of going shopping and buy something amazing and then you get there and either what you like doesn;t fit you or doesn;t look good in your body shape, or there is nothing really appealing although the notes are almost jumping from your wallet! I get stressed and upset when this happens...
But then there are the days when I go shopping and I come home completely new...not just with new clothes (and with no money left in my wallet) but actually feeling good about myself! Those are the days when I say that I have been to some shopping therapy! :)

Today, after work I will go with the love of my life to some nice shopping therapy, but today I am sure that even if I don't find anything, if I don't like anything or nothing looks good on me at all, I will still feel great about myself cause he will be there with me!

being in Love is so nice!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment