Monday 20 September 2010

Harrods @ Knightsbridge, London

On saturday I went for the first time to Harrods!
and OMG....I must say I was offended...there was a chandelier that was costing close to £3000...at some point I went to Oscar de la Renta stand and saw an amazing skirt, I was all happy explaining my boyfriend how much I usually like OdlR collections and la la la and all of the sudden I look at the price tag and I see £2650...two thousand???I mean come on, what are the clothes made with? gold??diamond? at some point I started to feel offended really...but the thing that annoyed me the most was that there were loads of ppl buying! there were people buying dresses and skirts for over 2000 pounds!

It kind of makes you wonder doesn't it? so many people that has nothing to eat and some schmucks have enough money to buy clothes that are apparently made of gold...
the world is very unfair!

No comments:

Post a Comment