Sunday 12 September 2010

Sunny LONDON!!

Today is an amazing day here in London...I woke up naturally only with the sun coming in from the window...i did not dream, I slept like a baby, and in a lot of time I did not feel down and grumpy I actually felt happy...I still miss him so so much, I am still thinking in a possibility in a solution, but at least today the sun is shinning and for some minutes, hours or even the whole day I actually feel alright!

I am a happy woman, and if it wasn't for his absence (for work reasons) i would for sure be someone complete and so so happy!

But as I said before, today is sunny and everything seems easier, and prettier and I feel well!

Enjoy the sun, if you are back home go to the beach and please don't complain about the heat cause in a couple of months it will be grey and rainy and cold and ugly and we will all feel not as good as today, let's save the complaints for that day!shall we??

till my next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment