Saturday 25 September 2010

Jack Johnson-Good People

i am super close from finishing my PhD, yes I am now in correction stage and today I am at home taking care of finishing this...the thing is, all week has been grey weather, and today that I have to stay at home and I really have to it is good weather???like really sunny...in any other weekend I would go to greenwich have a coffee at the bookshop while reading a book, or would go to the food market and eat some food from elsewhere in the worrld...but no, this is all in my head! TODAY I will seat in front of the computer all day and correct my discussion...oh LORD!
anyway I will probably do it at the sound of this...

Eu estou muito perto de terminar o meu doutoramento, sim, estou agora em fase de correcções, eu hoje estou em casa a tratar de acabar isto...o problema é o seguinte, toda a semana esteve um tempo cinzento e hoje que eu tenho que ficar a casa está um tempo magnifico?? tipo, solinho...noutro fds qualquer eu iria a greenwich beber um cafezito in livraria enquanto lia um livrinho, ou então iria ao mercado de comidas internacionais comer assim uma coisinha do outro lado do mundo...mas não, hoje isso é tudo na minha cabeça..HOJE vou'me sentar em frente ao computador todo o diae corrigir a minha discussão...Oh Lord!!
de qualquer modo, provavelmente vou fazer isto ao som disto!


No comments:

Post a Comment