Thursday 30 September 2010

down memory lane..

today I went back to the city where I lived before moving to London...and what a surprise it was, it didn't feel the same...it didn't feel like home anymore...for 3 years I lived there and I saw it as my home away from home, but today was not like that...the shops are not the same, the roads look different...not sure if i felt happy or sad, not sure what I felt...maybe all my ties to leicester have been severed, maybe my home now is here...and it is so strange!!!
I guess is like my mum says, home is where you are happy, and that is here...at least for now! :)

Hoje voltei à cidade onde viví antes de mudar para Londres...surpreendentemente não me soube ao mesmo...já não me soube a casa...viví lá três anos e sempre vi o sítio como um lar longe do meu lar, mas hoje não foi assim...as lojas não são as mesmas, as ruas parecem diferentes...não sei bem se me senti feliz ou contente, não sei bem o que senti...talvez todos os laços que tinha com
Leicester foram cortados...talvez a minha casa agora seja aqui....e é tão estranho!!!
Talvez seja como diz a minha mãe, lar é onde somos felizes e feliz eu agora sou aqui..pelo menos para já! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment