Sunday 19 September 2010

Now he is here...now he is not!!

And the great weekend finished...Liverpool street is always going to be in my memories as the station where I have to say "see you soon" to my love...why is it that two people that love each other like we do have to go through this?
We are together for 3 years and a half...and in this time it has been hard...the times we were away, but now we have jobs at the opposite ends of the same country...it's so hard...our love is so pretty, so strong and so filling...he has this special gift of making me feel like there is only 2 people in the world....always makes me feel great! he is the best thing that have ever happened to me...now the only thing I can do is wait for the next great weekend!

I love him so so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment