Tuesday 7 June 2011

i know! I promised I would come here and write all about how much weight I lost and how is the Yoga working, but the only thing I can truly say is that after all this time trying to lose weight and exercising I am literally the same weight I was on the day I said I was dieting for 3 days...I am 10st!

And friends, I am not exactly tall so this is quite a bit, in Kg this is 63.9 kg!
OMG, I was 57 kg when I first moved to the UK...so this is a total of extra 7 kg! SEVEN!?????? AIiiiiiiiiiii!
Depression...

Depression ai depression... started the other day, when I went on to buy a bikini...OMG, I would wear a bathing suit if I was still living in PT and I would have all the time in the world to get a tan! but know that my summer vacations are shortened to 10 days a year??? I have to wear a bikini, so since saturday I am doing extra efforts which is in the neighborhood of starving myself...we'll see!
There is no way I will lose 5 kg until my vacations but I will be happy even with 2 or 3, as long as my legs get thinner!

It is very depressing to actively trying to lose weight and really not being able to!

TIll my next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment