Tuesday 21 June 2011

We found it and it felt so good!!

Me and my amazing boyfriend on saturday decided to go and try a Lisboa patisserie (57 Golborne Road, London) in the heart of trendy London! yes, we did find a place where you can find all portuguese cakes (pastel de nata, guardanapos, broa de mel, everything you can think of), juices Compal :) and the good coffee Sical! :)

Can't describe how happy I was feeling...but the best was yet to come... While eating a pastel de nata and drinking a "bica" I look and in front what do I find??? A proper portuguese mini market! with everything!

So as a good imigrant, i brought home, beers both super bock and sagres, ham (presunto), butter Mimosa, cod fish (bacalhau), Compal juices, mini toasts, marmelade, rissois de camarao, and so many other things, next weekend I will be going again, with bigger bags!
It made my day!


I got to tell you, when I was there, I didn't use to care about OUR things that much, but after being here for 5 years seeing our products felt like Xmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment