Saturday 7 May 2011

Challenge...

hello!

As you all know I am dieting and as I was reading http://asnovenomeublogue.blogspot.com/ I realised that loads of people that commented suggested Yoga as a good exercise to lose weight...So I decided to try... I found a youtube video with a 8 minutes yoga exercises (which you can repeat as many times as you want or can handle) which targets weight loss! I woke up today and repeated the whole thing twice. You wouldn't believe how fast my heart was beating and how hot my muscles felt!
I will continue trying as I felt that it actually did something!

I propose I do it for 1 week starting today and I will let you know of the results in one week time! Deal?

I am also dieting anyway so hopefully it will be a combined result!

I will keep in touch!


No comments:

Post a Comment