Friday 28 January 2011

update on diets and other efforts...


In an effort to (still) lose the 2 kgs gained in the festive season I went yesterday to my first ever class of body pump! For starters I should have read the description of the class, LOL, so that I wouldn't make a idiot look when the teacher said :
- Bring two of each of those weights (5 kg, 2.5 kg and 1kg)!!!
- ok ( I said)! ( and the panic was so visble in my face :p )

I started the warming up with 2.5 kg...MISTAKE AGAIN....next thing the teacher said was:
- For our next exercise we want at least double of the weight used for the warming up!!
bells started ringing in my head...WHAT??????

anyway, from then onwards, for a whole hour, it was alternating between suffering and pain!! lololololol
but I loved it! I think it will be very good for muscle definement, and even If I don't lose the bloody 2 kg but I exchange fat for muscle I will be happy! lolololol

till my next post!

Num esforço para perder (ainda) os 2 kgs adquiridos na época festiva, fui ontem a minha primeira aula de sempre de body pump ! Para começar eu deveria ter lido a descrição da classe, LOL, para tentar evitar a cara de parva que fiz quando o professor disse:
- Traga dois de cada um desses pesos (5 kg, 2,5 kg e 1kg)!
- ok ( disse eu)! ( com o pânico escarrapachado na cara: p)

Comecei o aquecimento com 2,5 kg ... erro de novo .... a instruccao seguinte foi:
- Para o nosso próximo exercício, queremos pelo menos o dobro do peso utilizado para o aquecimento!
sinos começaram a tocar na minha cabeça ... O QUE ??????

de qualquer forma, a partir de então, durante uma hora inteira, fui alternando entre sofrimento e dor! lololololol
mas eu adorei! Acho que vai ser muito bom para definir os musculos, e mesmo que não perca os 2 kg, mas que troque gordura por músculo ja sou feliz! lolololol

até meu próximo post, com mais updates nas minhas tentativas de entrar em forma outra x! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment