Sunday 16 January 2011

sunday :)

today I woke up at almost 11 am, felt good, felt like sunday! Then, had some nice breakfast got ready and went shopping!
I was trying to find some nice brown boots and I managed! yes, I did, some really nice leather brown boots that used to cost 90£ and i got them for 23£ ( I LOVE the english sales)!
Then I went food shopping, when all the lights and extra lights were in the bag (because I am trying to lose the 2 kgs I put over Xmas and New Year) i had to face the biggest queue in the history of queues...oh my God, it's like whole London decided to go food shopping at my local supermarket! and now, well, now I am finally home, I cooked some nice food and I will now prepare for a work presentation I have tomorrow!!
All in all it was a nice sunday!

and tomorrow I will most likely be wearing my new boots :)

No comments:

Post a Comment