Tuesday 18 January 2011

diets...


I have the worse body relationship of everybody I know...
Basically I don't really like anything in me, but thanks to my amazing boyfriend, In the past 4 years I started learning how to appreciate myself, how to dress for me and not just dress the first thing that I see in the morning and I have to say I like this new attitude, much healthier one!

However, despite loving Xmas and New Year, in this season I always (and I really mean always) put on weight!

It took me 6 months to lose 4 kg, and now in just 2 weeks I put 1.5 kg back...so annoying!
So I am back in the healthy food, and I am going to go back to the gym, however I don't feel like it!
For once I would like to be able to eat everything I want and like and not worry about weight!!!

I still have a long road in front of me...I have to lose the 1.5 kg I put plus another 2 kg! all in all I am looking to another 6 months of very hard work! So unfair!

till my next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment