Thursday 20 January 2011

i am out of here...

I will be going for the weekend to my love ...again!
2011 started but didn't really change my situation, I am still here and he is still there...and what shall I do??
shall I stay? shall I go??
I want to go...I really do..what good is a really good job if you still get to go home and be alone...and it's not just the being alone is really the feeling lonely...

I live in a city with 7 million people and to be honest I have never felt so lonely in my life!

till my next post!

Este fim de semana vou ver o meu amor ... de novo!
2011 começou, mas nao mudou a minha situação em nadinha, eu ainda estou aqui e ele ainda está lá ... que devo fazer?
devo ficar? devo ir?
Eu quero ir ...quero mesmo .. qde que me vale um trabalho realmente bom, se vou para casa e estou la sozinha ... e não é só o estar sozinho é o sentimento de solidão ...

Eu moro numa cidade com 7 milhões de pessoas e para ser honesta nunca me senti tão sozinha na minha vida!

até meu próximo post!

No comments:

Post a Comment