Wednesday 26 January 2011

SMALL minds...

Yesterday reading a blog that I recently found out called Confessions of a fashion girl , I was gobsmacked...I have to say I really was, so the post was about a 23year old "kid" who thinks that a woman is a man's appendix...WTF? and that if you don't adopt your husbands surname your marriage doesn't last more than 2 weeks??? HONESTLY! in my 29 years of age I have never heard such nonsense!! OMG!
How is that possible???? In which century has this girl been living?
Someone should tell her, that women have free will, they can vote and most important they have IDENTITY, regardless of any men!

I had to share, I commented on the post but I really needed to share!

Ontem ao ler um blog que descobri recentemente chamado Confessions of a fashion girl, fiquei chocada ... Tenho que confessar que realmente fiquei chocada! Portanto, o post era a cerca de uma "miuda" com 23 anos de idade que acha que uma mulher é um apêndice do homem ... WTF? e que acha que se não se adoptar o sobrenome do marido os casamentos não duram mais de duas semanas?? Francamente! nos meus 29 anos de idade eu nunca ouvi tal absurdo! OMG!
Como
é que é possível?? Em que século, vive esta menina?
Alguém lhe devia dizer que as mulheres têm o livre arbítrio, que podem votar e mais importante que têmIDENTIDADE, independentemente de qualquer homem!

A minha indignacao e tal que eu tinha que partilhar, eu comentei no post, mas eu realmente precisava de partilhar!

till my next post!

1 comment: