Friday 15 October 2010

I love london...at 7am!

London is (so they say) an amazing city and granted that it is quite cool! definetely allows you to do whatever you want to do, cause no matter what you want to do, London will have that for you...
But I have to say that I only love London at 7 am...when the sidewalks are empty, when there's a place to sit in the tube, when there are not 1million people walking towards you, I love it at 7 am because one can really appreciate how pretty London can be!
I came to work today at such an hour (I know I must be crazy!!!) and it felt better than when I come at 9...
London is very pretty when there is no people around, when you can walk at your own speed instead of the speed of the crowd...

for all this reasons...I LOVE LONDON but only at 7AM!

Londres é (assim dizem) uma cidade incrível e consegue ser mesmo muito fixe! definitivamente, permite fazer tudo o que se quiser fazer, porque não importa o que quiseres fazer, Londres tem essa opcao!
Mas eu tenho que dizer que eu só gosto de Londres às 7 da manhã ... quando as calçadas estão vazias, quando há um lugar para me sentar no metro, quando não há 1 milhão de pessoas a caminhar na minha direcção, eu gosto de Londres às 7 da manhã porque se pode realmente apreciar o quão bonita Londres pode ser!
hoje vim trabalhar assim cedinho (eu sei que devo estar louca!) mas acreditem ou nao senti-me melhor do que quando chego às 9 ...
Londres é muito bonita assim vazia, quando posso andar ao meu próprio ritmo em vez de ter que andar a velocidade da multidão ...

Por todas estas razões ... Eu amo Londres, mas apenas as 7:00!

No comments:

Post a Comment