Tuesday 19 October 2010

Alone in Berlin, Hans Fallada ...Spoiler Alert


This is an amazing book! It is something that deeply moved me, because for the first time we are seeing WWII Germany through the eyes of the germans...their thoughts, their fights, however small and insignificant they may seem... I absolutely loved this book...it was my company for about 2 weeks (I read it in the train, in the plane, in the tube...) it was my company..I strongly recommend this book, because it is a remarkable portrait of what life was for the germans!
Great, absolutely great!

Este é um livro fantástico! É algo que me comoveu profundamente, porque pela primeira vez estamos a ver a Alemanha da Segunda Guerra Mundial através dos olhos dos alemães ... os seus pensamentos, suas lutas, porém pequeno e insignificante que possa parecer ... Eu simplesmente amei este livro ... foi a minha companhia por cerca de duas semanas (li este livro no comboio, no avião, no metro ...) era a minha companhia .. Recomendo vivamente este livro, porque é um retrato impressionante do que a vida era para os alemães!
Grande, absolutamente fantástico!




No comments:

Post a Comment