Sunday 10 October 2010

Friends!

I find really hard to make friends...don't know how does this work but OMG!! when I was a kid it used to be so easy, I smile at you you smile at me andthen the inevitable question, Do you want to play with me? now it's a huge parafernalia of pretending...I smile at you, you smile back but is not real is strange...we are grown ups now which means there's no do you want to play with me? now there is only pretending...and I miss my friends, you know the few real ones I have...those that you know no matter what they will always be there...
I miss them! I miss the late nights out, or the meals out, the odd phone call in the middle of the night! i miss her my best friend which one time offered me a ticket to see a Sergio Godinho's concert! I miss the days we used to spend in the balcony of her house while she was smoking the odd cigarette and I was guarding the door! I miss the days we used to spend in the "Festa do Avante" and when the Carvalhesa started we would start jumping and being crazy!
but do you know what i really really miss? the coffes at Paquete (ilha de Faro) in february looking at the sea! or better, I miss the way she used to look at me and see right trough me! I miss her but she is coming to see me really soon! :) and everything will be the same again, the meals out, the coffes in Covent Garden, the talking about crazy stuff!!! i can't wait :)

No comments:

Post a Comment