Thursday 7 October 2010

fashion...where??

So sorry for not keep u posted..well not much has happen since last post, a couple more troubles while traveling to work but apart from that not much!

Changing subject completely I have to say I have noticed taht loads of people write about fashion, and Istarted thinking I should as well since, well I actually live in London! but the problem is I am a scientist and although not being the scientist stereotype with socks and sandals I can't really say I know a lot about fashion.
I know this winter the fur, the motorbike boots, the brogues are fashionable but my knowledge is pretty much that. i think I can confidently say that my knowledge is Glamour based...lolololol
So I am trying to decide what to do because i really want to change my wardrobe, as someone was saying in the blogsphere, everyday i say I have nothing to wear! lolololol
So I will try to keep you posted in my fashion adventure! :)

Today, I will translate this post to portuguese later! Sorry!
till my next post!

Mil desculpas por não vos manter actualizados....mas nada de muito especial aconteceu desde o meu último post, mais uns quantos problemas com o metro no caminho para o trabalho e nada mais!

Mudando de assunto completamente, tenho que vos dizer que notei que muita gente escreve sobre moda e eu comecei a pensar que eu tambem deveria escrever sobre moda já que eu vivo em Londres! Mas o problema é que eu sou cientista e apesar de não ser o estereotipo do cientista com as sandálias e as meias brancas não posso afirmar que sei alguma coisa sobre moda. Sei que este Inverno se usam os pelos, as botas de motociclista os sapatitos dos anos 20 (brogues) mas o meu conhecimento fica-se mais ou menos por aí e o que sei é baseado na Glamour magazine....lolololol Por isso estou num impasse , quero mesmo mudar o meu guarda roupa porque todos os dias de manhã eu digo , com alguém dizia na blogosfera, não tenho nada para vestir!!

Vou tentar mantê-los actualizados na minha aventura! Lolol

No comments:

Post a Comment