Tuesday 1 March 2011

updates...

last week I didn't stay in London...but then again I almost never do...
I went to Manchester for the weekend, on the process on thursday went to see an Europa league game (not bad not bad!!), then and since York is more or less just around the corner I decided to go there (my boyfriend convince me, cause I just wanted to stay in bed), 1h30 hour later, there I am and I have to say it's a very impressive place!

old houses, old pubs, narrow streets...very cool!

Actually they were selling t-shirts saying I Heart York...I suggested to my boyfriend to buy one and add the N. lolololol

anyway, New york will be another trip!

Right now I am getting ready to go to Riga and Tallinn! but this only after my PhD viva, which will happen very soon...very very soon!Fear, Panic, sweat! lololol

My European trip continues!
So far: Portugal, Spain, France, Belgium, Switzerland, Ireland, England, Iceland, Greece and Slovenia
soon to add: Estonia and Letonia!

No comments:

Post a Comment