Tuesday 8 February 2011

the sun is up!

One of the rarest things in the UK is to wake up to an amazing blue sky with a bright sun! and that is what I have today!!
after, at least 10 days in a row of grey skies, here we have it, the SUN! and it made my mood so much better!

Having lived all my life in the Algarve, the lack of sun is the thing I find the hardest to deal with!
but today I don't have to! enjoy your day! I will for sure enjoy mine! :)

Uma das coisas mais raras no Reino Unido 'e acordar para um incrível céu azul com um sol brilhante! e é isso que eu tenho hoje!
depois, de pelo menos 10 dias seguidos de céus cinzentos, aqui temos, oSOL! e por isso hoje estou muito bem disposta!
Tendo vivido toda a minha vida no Algarve, a falta de sol é a coisa que eu acho mais difícil de lidar!
mas hoje não 'e preciso! aproveitem o vosso dia! Eu vou com certeza aproveitar o meu! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment