Tuesday 1 February 2011

bad tuesday!

and I am ill...not sure if it was from reading Cha Verde (lolololol) without a mask or if it was in the tube...I just know that from yesterday to today I went from having a little bit of cough to not having voice at all, from feeling ok to shivering all the time, from not taking pills to be best friends with LemSips and Nurofen! ai ai ai... and to top it up I came to work cause I had an undergoing experiment and someone is using my incubator so I can't even finish what I came here to do!

Annoyed!
Think I am going to go home...probably the best I do!



Estou doente ... nãosei se foi porque li o Cha Verde (lolololol) sem máscara ou se foi no metro ... Eu só sei que de ontem para hoje passei de um bocadinho de tosse a não ter voz de todo, de me sentir bem a nao me sentir bem de todo, de não tomar comprimidos a ser o melhor amigo de LemSips e Nurofen! ai ai ai ... e ainda por cima vim trabalhar porque estava a meio de uma experiência e alguém está a usar a incubadora o que quer dizer que nao posso acabar o que eu ca vim fazer!
Tou chateada!
Acho quevou mas e para casa ... provavelmente o melhor que eu faco!

2 comments: