Thursday 1 September 2011

Yes it's TRUE!! Miracles DO HAPPEN!! As I mentioned here so many times I am a perpetual dieter! Yeah, and the funny thing is that usually no matter how much I diet I never lose any weight! Whether I eat bread or not makes no difference what so ever! So after careful consideration, and after checking that there is nothing wrong with  me (hormone wise) I decided that the cause of all the weight gain of the last couple of years and the inability to lose the extra pounds was  my pill! And there you have it, I have stopped and I have now starting to lose the accumulated weight!
yes, just like that, a couple of days after coming off it I have lost 2lbs already! I don't think about food all the time and I actually feel full for longer!
After reading many many forum pages I realised I wasn't the only one! With cerazette, the pounds grow on you...1 by 1, almost as if you can't tell...and by the time you realise it you have 1 extra stone! (6.3 kg)

So for now and for a while I will continue my 6 km walks and I will be doing my 50 abdominals and I will keep on being careful with what I eat, and hopefully I will write here in a couple of months that I have lost all the extra weight!

SO as I have been putting here all the time,
KEEP CALM AND KEEP ON DIETING!


No comments:

Post a Comment