Sunday 4 September 2011

last night...

Last night I was already in bed and almost asleep when my phone rang...usually that means bad news, but not last night...in the distant Portugal my favourite cultural festival is happening (Festa do Avante), something that is so much more than a political  festival...

but let me get back to last night, my phone rang, it was my best friend, the friend I know since I was 10...the friend that took me to Festa do Avante for the first time, the firend that no matter what is always there to hold my hand...

the phone rang as I was saying, it was a text message and it said: "tears are rolling down my eyes because you are not here with me to see Trovante...Love you!!"
This is a band that decide to reunite specially for the Festival...a really good one!

To what I answered: I wish I was there with you, have fun for me and you.I love you too!

I could sit here and tell you all the 100000000 stories we  have together, it has been 20 years of friendship, and we were always there for eachother...but I guess that would be too much to share!!

I know she comes to this blog once and a while to read it, so if you see this, I hope you know I wouldn't be the same person I am today if I have not met you in the distant year of 1991!

and that is it! :)


Ps- Real friendship is priceless! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment