Friday 2 September 2011

the beauty...

Everybody always write on their blogs about all these creams they use for body and for face and for feet...
Being a scientist and wanting to live up to the stereotype I thought I tell you about my creams...( I have to add I am quite blessed, never had a spot or black head, I suppose that is why I don't take care)!

So here it goes:
1) Face - johnsons normal skin moisturiser
    1a) the simple line for a face mask (every other week) and the face scrub
    1b) For the eyes the Simple revitalising

2) Body- Nivea Goodbye celulitis and Shea body butter (The body shop)

And that is it...
( I have to say that I am quite lazy and a lot of times I don't take the care i should...)


And there you have it...this is taking care of your skin from the eyes of a skeptical mind!

No comments:

Post a Comment