Friday 6 August 2010

weekend!

It has been some really tough couple of days... I have been missing him...I have been trying to come back to work fully...but it is not always easy...work is going so so...thesis is still going and only so so and will power is going so so...on the other hand gym is going strong...and yesterday OMG...it was tough...I decided to attend a swiss ball class...so far so good...the class was nice and funny and it was semi-hard...but then I decided that staying for an ABS class was ok too...and what a mistake...lololol today I hardly feel anything, or on the other hand I hardly don't feel anything :) every single muscle of my body hearts...from legs to belly to neck to back...every single one of them...hell there are even some muscles hurting that I didn't even know I had! lolololol!
anyway , but as the title of my post says, the weekend is here and I have a very good friend coming to spend the weekend...I cannot wait to catch up, to talk to laugh...I am so glad she's coming...
and that is it!

I wish all my readers a great weekend!

till my next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment