Wednesday 4 August 2010

everything changes sooner or later!!

My reality changed again, and once again it changed completely, I am now living in this city of forgotten soul and my other half is living far far away...I begin to think that science is not always this rose bed that we all think it is...granted it is really nice to be involved in disscover stuff, granted it is nice to be able to say, oh you know that med or that vaccine I was involved in its discovery...but then it has the other side, the not so nice side of it...at some point in our lifes, science (the other lady as we like to call it) makes you chose, do you want to have a life or do you want to live for science??? and that, well that it's the part i did not see coming...yes, and you say but you don't have to chose...oh yes you do, may not be now or in a year or two but eventually you will have to chose...and that makes me sad!

till mynext post!

No comments:

Post a Comment