Friday 14 October 2011

I declare the search for the perfect wedding dress open!!!

I don't know about you, but I am a very simple girl, that thinks that spending thousands of pounds in a dress that you will only wear once is, in the very least, crazy.... but that is just me, and having said that I have nothing against the girls that think otherwise.
And so, with this thought in mind I have started my search for the perfect wedding dress, however the only thing I find is the very NOT PERFECT wedding dress...
They are all covered in lace, they have loads and loads of layers, they have skirts made up of flowers...really, really not my style, besides I will be getting married in Greece and it will be 40C (being summer and all) and so I really don't know!
The ones I like are maybe to simple...
anyway the 2 dresses in the post below are just a sample of the kind of things I have been finding...
Please do let me know what do you think!!

Many thanks!




No comments:

Post a Comment