Wednesday 28 January 2009

challenges on the blog world -the 7 vices

ok!! there are some challenges going on the blog world, the 1st one i was told about is called the 7 vices! u are supposed to be able to identify 7 vices of yours and then state pros and cons of your vice... so here it goes...

1- chocolate
Pros- makes me feel good
Cons- makes u put on weight (the price one has to pay)
2- shopping
Pros- takes me out of the blue mood!
Cons- makes you spend too much money and feel depressed when i realise my size is not 10 anymore!!!
3-Movies
Pros-make your mind drift away
Cons- makes me understand that my life is not a fairy tail....damn u sex and the city!!
4- Books
Pros- it's so nice to read a good and inspiring book- makes u feel good!!!!
Con- because whaterstones has 3 for the price of 2 always end up buying 3...making me spend more money (still cheaper then buy only 1 in portugal!!!)
5- Bags- i love bags of all shapes and sizes
Pros- always have inside what i need
cons- it's always so heavy!!
6-Geo challenge on facebook
pros- increase your geography knowledge
cons- makes me loose time at work!!!
7-MSN
pros- makes me happy because i chat with friends
cons- makes me spend too much time in the internet!

No comments:

Post a Comment