Friday 26 September 2008

too long....

hey everybody that reads my blog...(yes you...thanks for reading it by the way)...it has been too long since i've last posted something...but truth to be told nothing really amazing , spectacular...extraordinary happened to me lately that deserves to be told...well unless maybe that i am an auntie now...and yes...that i must say it's extraordinary....ok, so maybe i should have written that...i should have!!SOrry! oh well, but here i am hoping that whoever read my blog wants to know about my trip to Greece, and to Portugal...(ok ok...i know u don't want....) sorry again...maybe this is not going amazing!! lololololol
so maybe i stop here, but i want to say that the weather today is good, and that i will have an amazing weekend ...definetely doing something good...or maybe not...ok so definetely maybe i will do something good...and maybe u are right...(yes you again, pretty much the only one that reads this...) this is not going well at all...and now, just to finish the week in high i will write the introduction of my thesis... (in high?????i don't have it 400 anymore...350?maybe???)
till my next post....

1 comment:

  1. Miga e se pusesses umas fotos do teu sobrinho ou da tua viagem à Grécia?? Sempre já era kk coisa.... e acabas por não contar como foi a viagem...ai, ai... saiste-me cá uma blogger ...LOL

    ReplyDelete