Wednesday 2 July 2008

not everything can be bad!


i know i usually write about funny things...or things that happened to me...but lately my life hasn't been very funny so i haven't got much funny things to talk about...but i want to say that my brother in law is a bit better even though he is still in the hospital and he is still staying there for at least 7 days more...:( but al least he is responding to antibiotics and the infection is decreasing....something positive for a change :)!

Also ( and because not everything can be bad) i am writing to say that i have decided to do my good deed this year so i am running the race for life (cancer research) on july the 6th! oh my GOd what was  thinking about?5Km!! oh yes...so yesterday was the first outside practice 5 km around the pretty victoria Park...(almost died)...but anyway me and my good friend Fred manage to do it in something like 35 min! :) so we guess that we will manage on sunday!
i will finish this post by saying that u can sponsor me for that race on www.raceforlifesponsorme.org/vanessaterra 
DO your good deed this year!! help whoever needs more!!everything helps...even 1£ !!

till my next post!

1 comment: