Saturday 24 May 2008

I think a witch just looked at me...


DO you know when u wake up and u know imediately that it's not your day? So that's my day today...it's definetly not my day...and i think that it kind of affected my Boyfriend as well...today it's also not his day...

But because i am a woman i guess i did what every other NORMAL woman would do...i was depressed and feeling sorry for myself so i said let's go shopping...well and i bought a few things...and i know they say shopping is not the cure for feminine depression but ....i feel SO MUCH better...

till my next post....

1 comment:

  1. Migona!
    desculpa lá mas vou mesmo escrever na lingua tuga para não me arriscar a fazer figuras tristes :)
    pois é....digam o k disserem, não há nada melhor para a alma de uma mulher como uma tarde de compras. Eu adoro e cada vez que me sinto deprimida...lá vou eu!! É pena é a carteira não pensar o mesmo...lol

    beijão grande adoro-te muito
    (toca a escrever mais vezes... nem que seja sobre o aspecto que os teus ensaios tinha hoje...)

    ReplyDelete